WALTER C. WINDSOR
Our Lord called me his own at the age of eight. Since that time, He has been faithful through all the challenges this incredible gift, called LIFE, has presented. The oldest of eight children, I was brought up in a Christian household with parents that loved our Lord and wanted to make sure we all had a personal relationship with Him. From lessons before school at the breakfast table to prayers before bed, my parents lived up to the Lord's instructions.
Through the years, I have stumbled many times and our Lord has used people, places and experiences to mature my walk with HIM. He has never left me alone and always brought me through every challenge with a increased understanding and total awe of HIM. Even though it has taken many more years that I personally would have preferred, I can now joyously begin my day with the question; "How can I serve you?"
I have been truly blessed beyond measure, being able to assist individuals with complex challenges in various business enterprises. Having worked with some of the wealthiest families in the United States and internationally, and several multinational organizations, I have been able to overcome significant domestic and international challenges in marketing, sales and fiscal management.
My business goal is to assist companies utilize their existing assets in generating better results in marketing, sales and use of funds. My personal goal is to be used by our Lord to bring others to a personal relationship with my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. He has shown me, through the years, both are completely accomplished in HIM! Praise be our Lord Forever and Ever!!
BUSINESS CAREER HIGHLIGHTS
1) Total fiscal and administrative responsibility for 10 million dollar vertically integrated agricultural development in the Caribbean for U.S. interests. Negotiated all government concessions, purchased and shipped all equipment and supplies, and was recognized as the only successful agribusiness opportunity supported by the Jamaican government in 1986.
2) Owned a John Deere dealership with in the central United States. Developed and implemented one of the first in-house computer systems for John Deere dealers.
3) Supervised domestic franchising operation for one of the fastest growing franchise companies in the USA.
4) Developed international marketing programs for several private and publicly held companies, including one Fortune 500 Company.
CHRIST CENTERED CAREER HIGHLIGHTS
1) Gideon's International - Camp President
2) Lamine Baptist Association - Moderator
3) First Baptist Church (Camdenton, Mo) - Stewardship, Personnel & Capital Campaign
4) Hillside Fellowship Church (Spring Branch, Tx) - Missions Team
5) Panama Medical Mission Coordinator
6) Younglife (Camdenton, Mo) - Executive Director
7) Crisis Pregnancy Center (Lake of the Ozarks) - Board President
855 Lantana Ridge
Spring Branch, Texas 78070
(573) 774-5510 (Office)
(210) 355-5952 (Mobile)