A new E2E (Equipped to Equip) generation graduated this Monday and we are so grateful for the things that God does in our students’ lives and to see the growth in their characters. This program was developed in order to help them to see if they are called to be missionaries and to experience the mission field and a missionary context. The main thing we want for them is to follow God’s calling wherever that leads them to go.
In this second generation we had 7 students and during the past 6 months we learned, we laughed and we prayed together to find what God wants for their lives. They had the chance to study ten modules like: preaching, evangelism, discipleship, missionary agency, fundraising, partnership, leadership, missionary profile, church planting and the missionary project. Each one of these modules and our teachers poured into the students’ lives knowledge, support and love for the mission field.
In order to see the impact in these peoples’ lives, we want to give you a glimpse into their hearts and perspective about the course:
1. Zsolt Kemeri: “During the E2E program, God gave me the confirmation that I am called to be a missionary after last year He gave me a heart for people, taught me to appreciate and love the people around me and to seek His will in every circumstance.”
2. Daniela David: “This program meant a lot to me. I had the chance to meet some amazing people, to learn from them and to experience the beauty of the mission field. However, the most important thing I learned is that God calls me to be a missionary and that He wants me to go through faith with Him step by step until I get in the place that He wants me to be. It’s not easy but I know that His plans are way better than mine.”
3. Livia Ciudesnic: “This missionary course helped me to have a clear view about my calling in the mission field and that my place is in worship as well in youth and kids’ ministries. Another lesson God taught me was the fact that my mission starts in my family and the fact that we have a baby and the second is on his way, makes me realize even more that I have to focus on them first. Maybe God will show me other places where He wants me to serve but until then I choose to believe in Him and in His promises that He will be with me.”
4. Sebastian Ababei: “E2E offered me a lot of informations about the mission field, clarity about His will for me and it equipped me to do my best for His Kingdom. ”
5. Luca Nicolae: “In the last 6 months, my calling to be a missionary was confirmed and I learned how to develop my relationships with my partners. In the future I will continue to be a missionary in Craiova and to develop my fitness and physiotherapy programs in order to create a context for evangelism. ”
6. Daniel Davidescu: “A while ago, I searched on the internet a bible school and I discovered that every school in Romania requires money for housing, food and other expenses. However, I really felt that God calls me to be a missionary so when I found about E2E I took the opportunity to learn more about how a missionary should be. The fact that my expenses were covered and that I didn’t have to pay for the course was a huge help for me. My perspective about the ministry grew and I learned how to be more efficient in my work. In the future I will be a missionary in Craiova and I will work with the rroma people, media, evangelism and discipleship.”
7. Florin Dumitru: “The E2E program gave me an insight in the missionary life and clarity regarding God’s calling for my life. In the future, I will serve in my church and work alongside my pastor to spread the Gospel and to bring people to Christ.”
We pray that other people can have the opportunity to be blessed in the same way like these 7 young people were and for that we need your support in prayer and financially. At the end of the program, our desire is that every person who is called to be a missionary to be able to proclaim from the bottom of their hearts the lyrics: “I will love You with my yes and with my obedience, Jesus”.
Thank you for all your support and for your investment in the students’ life and in God’s Kingdom.