This month I invited a sister from Cluj to assist and help the missionary work in the central area. Her ministry was various and was a great help:
- In the children ministry- games and Bible lessons
- In the the women's events (translator in Coman and Stoenesti)
- With young people from the World Race, she took part in evangelistic activities (distributing Christian literature)
- In social work together with a group from South Carolina and local workers (Mariana and Kevin); they gave food to needy families
- In serving a girls' group in Daneasa
I served with World Race teams helping with the transportation to their activities. I had the pleasure to serve a missionary family, Darvell family, bringing them from the airport of Bucharest. Almost every morning from 9.00 to 10.00, I was involved in equipping the volunteers who worked with the World Race teams.
This month we were visited by my sister and a friend of hers. They visited us for personal purposes but also they wanted to see the work that we do. Also from Germany came a family and they brought donations from their church. Together we visited some brothers and sisters for fellowship and encouragement.
This month I did few social visits: to Stefan family in Coteana also I visited two widows and I went to see sister Sorina’s niece (hospitalized because of the abusive father).
THE BLESSING OF A SEED
This spring we received satchels with vegetable seeds from some brothers willing to help the ministry in Olt County. It was a good tool for evangelism and the seeds were given to families in our region. With this occasion God has blessed a family with a rich harvest.
Thank you to those who donated the seeds and we pray that the hearts of those who received will bear fruits for God!