In this letter I will share with you about the wonderful way in which God has helped me in the last two months of my life.
I did not think I would be able to finish the master thesis on time, but God put wonderful people near me who encouraged me and helped me translate from english into romanian.
When things were over my power, God put a person to encourage me, gave me inspiration and power to write.
Another aspect I want to share with you is from the mission work. Being at the beginning as a missionary, God wanted me to realize that I must be dependent on His power in the mission work.
It was so wonderful that once I understood this truth in my heart, peace took place even in the difficult moments of my life. Also, reading from the book of Dave Kraft ,, mistakes that leaders make "Jesus made me understand some very key issues for my ministry: I must invest in people's lives continuously for He will save people at the time He considers appropriate. And another thing I learned was understanding that I must stir up the gift that is in me for the glory of God
(2 Timothy 1: 6).
• Let us praise God for helping me finish my master's thesis;
• For God to bring young people to the meetings that I want to have for them;
• For a target area in Craiova to do ministry;
• So I can learn the essential things in what it means to be a church planter;
• For God take care of the finances I need in the ministry.