E2E Program (Equipped to Equip)
The E2E Program was developed out of the need to train missionaries for the urgent “now” need to evangelize unreached areas where there are no evangelical churches. “The harvest is plentiful, but the laborers are few; 38 therefore pray earnestly to the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into his harvest.” Matthew 9: 37a-38
The Seminary in Bucharest is a four year academic intensive theological program that trains students to become pastors. The Olt and Dolj areas alone need dozens of missionaries and workers for the massive spiritual need of this part of Romania.
E2E is designed to train and prepare students to become missionaries in a six month time period. It is a daring program that we earnestly bathe in prayer so that it would produce laborers into His plentiful harvest. First pilot class enrolled started on January 15 2018 with 8 students.
Here is a Birdseye’s View of How E2E Program is designed to Work:
* 10 Module Curriculum (taught by experienced professors in church planting, evangelism, theology, financial accountability, partnership, etc. under the direct teaching and leadership of pastor Raul Costea)
Missionary Organization / Partners in Evangelism (offers accountability to the missionary and help to the local church, and to the do
Discipleship (offers a healthy bible knowledge for a plan for discipleship)
Missionary Personal Profile (do I have the DNA of a missionary)
Leadership (servant leader)
* Mentorship Program (under the leadership of Cornel Stef, President of Partners in Evangelism International, also bilingual and bicultural, fluent in Romanian and English languages)
* One mentor for each student that would commit to come alongside for the duration of the six month period and be there as a guide, actively engaging in a reciprocal relationship to help the student comprehend all the requirements of the program and travel along as he completes the program, being there to give direction, while also being honest and transparent about own life’s experiences.
* The mentor will have an input in the evaluation process that will determine the outcome of the student’s level of readiness for missions.
* We are looking for English speaking outside mentors who have the time to invest and can commit in the kingdom, ideally experienced U.S. partners, retired pastors, church planters and evangelists who can use the available technology (skype, Whatsapp, etc) to connect long distance with the students.
* Mission Project