It has already passed a month since we are back home from England. We had a blessed time meeting family and friends. Many people at church gave us a warm welcome and showed their love and support. We praise the Lord for each and every one and for each and every blessing.
children ministry on the street near their homes. A way of meeting new children and their parents. Story : Jesus calm the storm :)
Friend (Susan) helping ladiesat Spero Designs. Sonia and Lucica. Visiting children in their homes, building relationships and praying for people.
Finally putting new windows at the church / house in COteana. These windows will help with keeping out the cold at -20 C in the winter. :) Thank you Lord for providing.
Finally a washing machine at the church/house in Coteana. We do not have a indoor place to install it yet, but it is a beginning. Praise the Lord for helping us this far.
- upcoming children's camp at the end of July. Please pray for the needed support and the Lord to touch their hearts.
- Spero Designs - continue to grow and more women to be blessed by it
- continue the work on the church/house in Coteana
- the Lord to touch peoples hearts in Coteana when hear the Gospel.
- Nehemiah House - the workers to finish the work that keep delaying and cause frustration because of that.
Thank you so much for serving alongside us. God bless you
Mark and FLorina Darvell